Monday 15 January 2018

My Current Everyday Makeup



As much as I like to play around with different makeup looks and colours of eyeshadow, when it comes to work I can't stand the thought of going in bare faced but I also can't afford to spend hours in the morning.

To start with I use my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, a foundation that I swear by because it applies really nicely, you don't need much of it and its a nice light coverage that you can build. I then put a light dusting of Rimmel's Stay Matte Transparent long lasting pressed powder over my face before applying a small amount of Bourjois Bronzing Powder in the shade Peaux claires 51 over my cheekbones and up around my hairline just to take the paleness away.

Then its time for the eyes which I turn to either my Urban Decay Naked 2 or Naked 3 palettes, two products that I have had for absolute ever using either Limit or Liar from Naked 3 or Tease from Naked 2 and apply all over my eyelid. I am currently using my Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara but typically I would use a more affordable mascara such as the Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara. To finish off I apply a very thin and faint line of NYX Retractable Eyeliner.

When I type this out it feels like a lot but I can do it in about 10-15 minutes if I am in a rush, I don't tend to bother with lips or any sort of contouring just as long as I have some sort of coverage over the red lines around my nose then I don't mind. For a while I even just used a BB Cream but changed to a foundation as I felt it was more affordable and longer lasting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment