Saturday 20 May 2017

Homeware Haul

So finally I have my own place! Which of course means my hours on Pinterest admiring homeware and decor designs have become a reality plus I now work for a homeware/furniture store which doesn't help the bank so I thought I'd share with you a few of my recent purchases...


So first of all, I have gone for a sort of Grey, White and Pink theme in my room with a few copper accessories. I already had the battery powered fairy lights from uni which I got from Primark for £2.50 along with the cushion which was from the Range. The duvet set is from Dunelm for about £24 - my new favourite store which you will notice a regular re-occurance throughout this post.

This adorable trinket dish comes I think comes from my favourite online stationary and homeware store Typo for £6.
 The copper cup which I use to store my makeup brushes came from Amazon for £5.99 and I originally found the candle holder on ASOS for £10 however I purchased the last one and then found them again on Amazon for £11.
Ok so there is a bit of a re-occuring  round mirrored copper dish came from Amazon for £4.99. I am still trying the best sort of things to put in it but I am thinking maybe a couple of tea-light holders or simply as another, larger trinket dish.
I brought this copper wire basket as a set of two with one of them is smaller than the other from ASOS for £20 - yes okay this was a pricey purchase but I couldn't find anything similar anywhere else. Ideally I was looking for two that were the same size but these have continued to do just what I need them to. They fit perfectly into these square units that I brought form IKEA. I use one for all of my paperwork and file storage and the other for hair products mostly.
This is my favourite purchase of them all, a Teddy Bear Rug from Dunelm which I brought for £29.99. It is the softest loveliest to stand on rug and I am completely in love with it. Everything about it is perfect, the colour, the size, everything! If you live near a Dunelm then do go and try it out, I have heard rumours of a Teddy Bear Blanket which I would love to try out as well. 


This mirror is amazing. You may have seen them before but I brought it from The Range for £75 which is again expensive but I feel it is totally worth it! The front of the mirror opens and reveals a jewellery cupboard inside. I actually use it as you see for hair accessories, nail varnish and makeup palettes!

So that was my little haul, there are many more beautiful purchases that I made which I could easily ramble on for ages about but I thought I'd leave it as a small snippet and maybe you'll see the other pieces throughout other posts. I might put together a Pinterest board over the up coming week of everything so feel free to head on over and take a look! https://uk.pinterest.com/Sammys_Bubble/ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment