Saturday 13 May 2017

Home Sweet Home: The Moving Out Blog

If you couldn't already guess it from the title then...I have finally found someone to live with and I am now in my very own flat. Nothing majorly fancy just your typical 2 bedroom ground floor flat, 1 ensuite and an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner...the perfect size for 2.

I have been wanting to move out from my parents place ever since I returned from uni, with big plans of moving back to Bath never did I imagine myself living in the next town along from where I had grown up not to mention somewhere I was almost determined not to end up being. After failing to get a job in the beautiful city of Bath or anywhere remotely near it I landed myself a job working for a local furniture and home decor company close to home. A 30 minute commute every day and almost twice that to get back on some days I knew I just had to move closer, so here I am just a 2.5 minute walk away!! (no really)

After a busy week of packing and then a busy weekend moving everything in and building units and dining room tables...ok fine...watching people build units and dining room tables things are starting to all come together. All I need now is for my bed to arrive which I have had so many mares over trying to get delivered as it has been delayed twice now with its delivery. We have learnt about all the many bills we have to pay...I mean who even knew you had to pay for drainage?! I certainly didn't!

Expect a homeware haul to come very soon as I have had the most fun shopping for new homeware and accessories to fill this wonderful place!


0 comments:

Post a Comment