Wednesday 24 May 2017

Get The Look: Disney Princess Inspired: Cinderella


Lindy Bop Aqua Marianne twin set (£55.00)
Silver Strappy Heeled Sandals (£22.49)
Irregular Choice Faith In Dreams Shoes (£130.00)
Debut Grey oversized clutch back (£25.00)
Black skinny lace choker (£3.99)

The 2nd post of this character inspired series...Cinderella has always been one of my favourite Disney princesses, it was this outfit that inspired me to start this mini series. This gorgeous blue dress which comes with a small jacket making it suitable for both day and night. If your a Disney fanatic and have a few extra pennies in the bank then the Cinderella Irregular Choice heels are the ones to wear, they don't necessarily match perfectly with the rest of this outfit but I couldn't not include them and I hope you can see why. If not then the simple silver sandals paired up with the silver clutch. If you were firstly thrown by the choker included in this outfit - something that is typically not considered very princess like then you shall see that Cinderella does in fact wear something around her neck. I believe it to be a navy blue ribbon but I felt that the lacy black choker was much more modern and in fashion.

There won't be a post this weekend or next week as I am away in Italy for a week so expect lots of holiday pics when I get back!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment