Wednesday 17 May 2017

Get The Look: Disney Princess Inspired: Belle


Dress - Yumi Lacy Dress (£37.00)
Shoes - Tan Suede Tie Up Mini Block Heels (£34.99)
Handbag - Tassel Saddle Bag (£16.00)

I wanted to do something a bit different for this post and it is going to turn into a bit of a series...every Wednesday for the next few of weeks I am going to post a character inspired get the look. Starting off this series I present to you Belle from Beauty and the Beast...

Belle, throughout the movie wears a white and blue outfit she is most known for her golden ball gown. This outfit is more suited to an every day look, I decided not to include any jewellery because of the high neckline and the brown belt across the middle. The choose the brown saddle bag because I felt that it best represented her home village, it looks handmade, its got that sort of natural rustic feel to it and its not over the top with its embellishments.

I did also fall in love with a dress that is more suited to the evening which is in the image below. This dress is almost a shorter modern version of the one Belle wears in the movie.



0 comments:

Post a Comment