Saturday 26 November 2016

My Christmas 2016 Wishlist

I've seen a few bloggers do this and I felt it was a really great idea...rather than just the traditional has I thought I would start of the festive season with my Christmas wish list.

1 - UGGs...I know for a fact that I am getting these because I brought a pair of the Classic Chestnut UGGs 5 years ago in Canada and they have lived on my feet ever since to a point where they now look very well worn.


2- Urban Decay XX Vice Ltd Reloaded Palette... I am totally in love with the urban decay palettes, owning Naked 2 and Naked 3 I would love to try out this palette because it includes a splash of colour!









3- Rose Gold Terrarium...I have a big gap on a unit in my room and I'd love to create a terrarium filled with succulents to sit there









4-Rustic Clock...I have been looking for the perfect rustic clock that isn't too expensive to go on my wall for ages and I love the look of this one as it doesn't have that fake look to it.











5- Bridget Jones's Baby DVD











These items along with many more of my current favourite products can be found over on my Pinterest page!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment